Please click on the title bar of this post to see the comment box so that you can tell me, all my fans and your fans about the websites that showcase your favorite celebrity and his/her messages and how those messages relate to you.

Day 17 of 22 – Build Your Writer’s Platform & Fanbase In 22 Days

Cheers from Coach Teresa LeYung Ryan

Coach Teresa’s YouTube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/teresaleyung

Bookmark and Share

8 Responses to “Day 17 of 22 – Build Your Writer’s Platform & Fanbase In 22 Days”

• Kathleen Leonard says:

Faces of America with Henry Louis Gates, Jr.
    Interview with novelist Louise Erdrich
    About the Program
    What made America? What makes us? These two questions are at the heart of the new PBS series Faces of America with Henry Louis Gates, Jr. The Harvard scholar turns to the latest tools of genealogy and genetics to explore the family histories of 12 renowned Americans.
    Erdrich is descended from a father of German descent and a mother of the Turtle Mountain Chippewas, a Native American tribe in North Dakota. Her maternal grandfather was a tribal chief and her ancestral homestead (which she is currently restoring) is one of the oldest extant structures on the Turtle Mountain Reservation. Erdrich has traced both sides of her family stories back 200 years and cares enormously about her Native American heritage. Her genealogical work is just beginning.

• admin says:

Brava to Kathleen Leonard for sticking with my 22-day program fortifying her empowering platform with giant-names (Henry Louis Gates, Jr. and Louise Erdrich) synonymous with the subject matter/issues/themes they shed light on.
    Happy New Year! Happy New Platform!
    Cheers from Coach Teresa

• William says:

In Day 17 of “Build your writer’s platform”, our exercise was to come here if we found an interesting link to a celebrity. One of my favorite celebrities is Clint Eastwood. You’d think he’s a tough guy through and through. But he has a very soft heart for animals, and in fact is an animal activist, and has rescued several himself, including bunnies!

Looked hard for other tags, even in the source, but just found SPCA
    In the video, Dina Eastwood also gives her support.

Great exercise!

• Diana Lynn says:

I finally made it to day 17! It’s taken awhile… whew.

I chose Melissa McCarthy because she isn’t the standard “Hollywood” babe. She’s a plus size woman. I think anyone no matter their size would like to have a large and personable personality.

It seems that due to her size as a nominee the big designers didn’t want to design a dress for her due to her size. It was pointed out by one commenter that those designers probably didn’t know how to design for women who are not stick thin!

Plus size women want to look good in clothes too. They don’t want clingy, large floral patterns, or juvenile prints!!

“I, Diana Lynn, believe that everyone deserves a rainbow and I inspire women to discover who they are.”

“Like” Diana Lynn on Facebook

• admin says:

Hi, author Diana Lynn,
    I am so happy for you! Congratulations on getting to Day 17. You’ll probably be finished with all 22 days by April when I see you for “For Theme’s Sake”
    Cheers to Diana Lynn and Melissa McCarthy! You’ve found your rainbow, she has found hers.
    Let’s celebrate!
    Sincerely,
    Coach Teresa LeYung-Ryan

• Thank you, Teresa, for your guidance through your workbook! What hooked my attention this time was at adamhamilton.org. I read several of his news articles, then went through his blogs, and settled on “Discipleship, Worship, and Earth Day,” which he posted on April 22, 2015. He doesn’t seem to have commented on Earth Day since then. Because Earth Day is coming up this month, I can comment on his blog and then “double back” to re-post it on my blog, generousstewards.wordpress.com. Thanks for your daily encouragement in this process!
    I’ve started a Writers’ Platform Group in our Gold Country Writers in Auburn, California, to encourage one another to keep building our platforms.
    Betsy Schwarzentraub, generousstewards.wordpress.com

• admin says:

Dear Author / Pastor Betsy Schwarzentraub,

How wonderful that your themes connected you to Pastor Adam Hamilton’s blog and his post “Discipleship, Worship, and Earth Day” and that in your own blog post https://generousstewards.wordpress.com/2017/04/10/plan-for-earth-day-april-22/ you share inspirational news: “…One local church formed a group called Earthkeepers. They educate their neighbors in community events, and host free toxic clean-up days.”

And, how delighted I am to know that you have started a Writers’ Platform Group for Gold Country Writers in Auburn, California. Please quote me whenever using the material in my workbook Build Your Writer’s Platform & Fanbase In 22 Days: Attract Agents, Editors, Publishers, Readers, and Media Attention NOW

I cheer for you!

Sincerely,

Teresa LeYung-Ryan – Theme Consultant and Writers’ Platform-Building Coach

• Dear Teresa, thanks so much for your encouragement all along the way! We have fifteen people signed up for the Writer’s Platform Group, and several participants in our first (April) gathering said they planned to start your workbook in the following four weeks. We’ll keep in touch with people’s progress at each monthly meeting. It was great also to hear that Margie Lee Webb has some of your workbooks for sale, in case people want to purchase them right at our Gold Country Writers meetings in Auburn ( http://www.goldcountrywriters.com ).
    Betsy Schwarzentraub, generousstewards.wordpress.com