Posts Tagged ‘Robert Pimm’
“April 2, 2017 Writer’s Life Conference, California Writers’ Club for Fiction and Nonfiction Authors,” says Coach Teresa LeYung-Ryan
The one-day writers’ conference to help authors before and after publication. Learn from experts in the industry.
Conference Chair – Dr. Joan Steidinger
CONSTANCE HALE “The Seven Stages of Manuscript Grief”
LINDA WATANABE MCFERRIN “Writing about Places Real and Imagined”
ROBERT PIMM – literary and trademark attorney
MARY RAKOW, Ph.D. – freelance editor
TANYA EGAN GIBSON - freelance editor
DAVID COLIN CARR - freelance editor
TERESA LEYUNG-RYAN “Where Are YOU and Your THEMES on Your Writer’s Platform-Building Journey?”
JENNIFER MARCH SOLOWAY is an associate agent at Andrea Brown Literary Agency.
ANDY ROSS started his literary agency in February, 2008. Prior to becoming an agent, Andy was the owner of Cody’s Books in Berkeley, California for 30 years.
The Writer’s Life Conference sponsored by California Writers Club–Marin Branch at Book Passage, 51 Tamal Vista, Corte Madera, CA
If you miss this writers’ conference, here are other opportunities to attend my presentation “Where Are YOU & Your THEMES on Your Writer’s Platform-Building Journey?” and meet the members of these writers’ organizations:
- June 11, 2017, 1:00-6:00pm Writers Mini Conference at San Mateo County Fair Literary Stage https://www.sanmateocountyfair.com/pdf/
- July 10, 2017 Sacramento Suburban Writers Club, Fair Oaks, CA) http://www.sactowriters.org/
Cheering for all writers and readers!
Reach out, not stress out.
Coach Teresa LeYung-Ryan
I am Coach Teresa LeYung-Ryan who teaches my clients (writers, artists) how to reach out, not stress out, before and after publication — identify themes in their intellectual properties and create scripts for pitches, query letters, press releases, talking-points, one-minute videos, photo slideshows, and the all-mighty blog. Please visit http://WritingCoachTeresa.com and http://LoveMadeOfHeart.com/
Build Your Writer’s Platform & Fanbase In 22 Days: Attract Agents, Editors, Publishers, Readers, and Media Attention NOW – available at http://www.laurelbookstore.com in Oakland, CA and http://www.bookpassage.com in Corte Madera, CA and on Amazon – print edition and Kindle edition!
If you’d like to email me . . . WritingCoachTeresa then @, then Gmail.com
What email subject line will attract my attention? Tell me where you’ve met me (which conference? which workshop? which community event?) or tell me who referred you.
In the body of your email, please include your full name and your URL (website or blog address) so that I can see what you’re already doing to build your writer’s platform and fanbase. I like concise and gracious emails. Thank you so much.
April 10, 2016 9:30am – 3:30pm
California Writers Club – Marin Branch (at Book Passage, Corte Madera, CA)
THE WRITER’S LIFE WORKSHOP
Coach Teresa LeYung-Ryan will conduct her interactive presentation “ATTRACT AGENTS, PUBLISHERS, READERS, FANS, MEDIA… BEFORE AND AFTER PUBLICATION with Platform / Marketing / Promotions”
“Thank you, President Joan Steidinger and board members, for inviting me to speak!”
Coach Teresa LeYung-Ryan
Keynote Speaker: Joshua Mohr
Presenters: Roberto Haro, Susanna Solomon, Joan Steidinger, Robert Pimm, Teresa LeYung-Ryan
Here are links to find out more about the two agents and one publisher available for pitching:
- Felicia Eth — nonfiction
- Chiara Rosati (Veritas Literary) — fiction
- Krista Lyons (Seal Press publisher) — women’s interests
CHEERING FOR WRITERS!
Author & Fanbase-Building Coach Teresa LeYung-Ryan says: “Reach out, not stress out. Enjoy your writer’s journey.”
Coach Teresa LeYung-Ryan is the author of:
· Build Your Writer’s Platform & Fanbase In 22 Days: Attract Agents, Editors, Publishers, Readers, and Media Attention NOW (workbook);
· Love Made of Heart: a Daughter Finds Herself Through Witnessing Her Mother’s Mental Illness (novel used in college classes, recommended by the California School Library Association and the California Reading Association, and archived at the San Francisco History Center);
· “Talking to My Dead Mom” Monologues (the first monologue received an award from Redwood 10-Minute Play Contest and was staged at the 6th Street Playhouse in Santa Rosa, CA);
· Coach Teresa’s Blog (which attracts tens of thousands of writers) at http://lovemadeofheart.com/blog/ helps writers build their platforms before and after publication